Info for the 43rd Annual Mantua Potato Stomp
Saturday, September 10, 2022
We made changes for 2021 and will KEEP these changes for the 2022 race:
- Start and finish will be just east of the Mantua Village Park
- Parking close to the start / finish on the north side of Mantua Village Park
- Day of race registration and packet pick-up in park pavilion
- For the safety of the runners, a major portion of the 4 and 9 mile race course will be on the scenic and historic Headwaters Trail, a crushed limestone surface
- Awards will be given at the finish line
This year we will only have ONLINE and RACE DAY registration.
Races: 1 mile, 4 mile and 9 mile
NOTE: Starting Location: Buchert Memorial Park, 4810 E High Street, Mantua
Parking for the race is on the north side of the street across from the park.
Starting Times: 1 mile: 8:30 am, 4 mile and 9 mile: 9:00am
Find the race flyer here
Join the Facebook group for updated information as we get closer to race day!
A big thanks to all of our 2021 sponsors!
- Star Therapy – Gold Sponsor
- Crooked River Floral
- Right Path Massage and Fitness LLC
- T L Service
- Stamm Contracting Company
- Advanced Rehabilitation & Health Specialists
- Harper Well & Pump
- Oscar Brugmann Sand & Gravel
- Eleanor Smith
- Restoration 44 Coffee Co.
- Monroe’s Orchard & Farm Market
- Couch Potatoes
- Crosier Trenching
- Family of Robert Hoover
- B & H Property Rentals LLC
- Vertical Runner
- Wm. Benjamin Trucking