Potato Stomp Team Challenge
Get 4 of your friends (or the fastest runners you know) and create a team to compete in the first annual Potato Stomp Team Challenge.
How it works:
- Create a team of 5 or more runners / walkers / anyone who would like to participate in the Potato Stomp 4 Mile Race.
- Come up with a creative team name.
- Have each of the team members individually sign-up for the Potato Stomp 4 Mile Run. When filling out the form, write in your Team Name on the “Team Challenge Name” line.
- Show up ready to run on Saturday, September 8th at 9:00 AM.
- Each member of the team will run the 4 Mile Race, which starts at Crestwood High School and finishes at the Village Park.
- Cross Country team scoring will be used to determine the winning team. The top 5 runners on each team will be assigned points based upon their place within the Team Challenge racers – 1st place, 1 point, 2nd place, 2 points, 3rd place, 3 points, etc. The team with the lowest point total wins.
- Medals to the top team